Join to learn how to throw on the pottery wheel and get a little messy! This 1 class course is a quick dip into the pottery wheel! One class for throwing and learning the basics of the studio and tools. You can return to glaze at your own convenience! It will be quick and dirty! The class includes 6-8 lbs. of clay (Laguna Speckled Buff), tools, your glazes, and firings. Students are asked to bring an old towel for clean up. All other materials will be provided. This class is only available to students 18 years and up.
Location: Helotes, TX
Time: this class is tailored to your schedule. We will coordinate through email.
Other Important Facility Information:
- The studio is wheelchair accessible via a ramp at the back entrance to the studio.
- Parking is available in front of the studio in a half circle driveway.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to your instructor
- A bathroom is available for use.
- Only students enrolled in classes may sign up for the open studio time.
- Ask before you use a piece of equipment that you aren’t familiar with.
- No smoking in or outside of the studio.
- Because of space and liability issues, guests are not allowed in the Teaching Center during classes or Open Studio.
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the start of class, students receive a full refund (minus a $50 administrative fee).
- Cancellation within 29-0 days of the start of class, students receive no refund.
Taught by: Elyse Cano Brown