Join to learn how to make and use pinch pots to create a pair of Pumpkins or Ghosts! During this 3 hour session you will learn how to make and attach pinch pots to make pumpkins or ghosts. The class includes clay (Laguna Speckled Buff, tools, your glazes, and firings. Students are asked to bring an old towel for clean up. All other materials will be provided. This class is only available to students 18 years and up or under 18 with an adult with their own spot in the class. Students will create a pair of pumpkins or ghosts. One small and one medium ranging between 3"-7" in height.
All students will also receive a charcuterie box of snacks to enjoy during the class provided by Honey and Pickle. Allergies and preferences will be sent in info email 5-7 days before class. Vegan boxes are an available option.
Location: you will receive an email with address and additional info 5-7 days before class
Class Dates: October 6th or 20th, 2022 (double check your calendar to ensure you sign up for the correct date)
Other Important Facility Information:
- The studio is wheelchair accessible via a ramp at the back entrance to the studio.
- Parking is available in front of the studio in a half circle driveway.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to your instructor
- A bathroom is available for use.
- Ask before you use a piece of equipment that you aren’t familiar with.
- No smoking in or outside of the studio.
- Because of space and liability issues, guests are not allowed in the Teaching Center during classes or Open Studio.
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the start of class, students receive a full refund (minus a $50 administrative fee).
- Cancellation within 29-0 days of the start of class, students receive no refund.
Taught by: Elyse Cano Brown