Join to learn how to make and use slabs of clay and get a little messy! During this workshop, you will learn how to use slabs (flat pieces of clay) and the coil building technique to create wall part. The class includes 2 lbs. of clay (Laguna Speckled Buff, tools, your glazes, and firings. Students are asked to bring a small old towel for clean up. All other materials will be provided. This class is only available to students 18 years and up. A snack box will be provided to enjoy with sparkling water. Please feel free to bring your own adult beverages and enjoy them responsibly.
Location: Helotes, TX exact address will be emailed to the account on file one week before class
Class Dates: Sunday, February 12th
Other Important Facility Information:
- The studio is wheelchair accessible via a ramp at the back entrance to the studio.
- Parking is available in front of the studio in a half circle driveway.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to your instructor
- A bathroom is available for use.
- Ask before you use a piece of equipment that you aren’t familiar with.
- No smoking in or outside of the studio.
- Because of space and liability issues, guests are not allowed in the Teaching Center during classes or Open Studio.
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the start of class, students receive a full refund (minus a $50 administrative fee).
- Cancellation within 29-0 days of the start of class, students receive no refund.
Taught by: Elyse Cano Brown