Join to make a set of 5-6 Ornaments and learn hand building techniques! Your ticket includes a slab of clay (Laguna Speckled Buff ), tools, and firings. These pieces will have simple glaze so we will focus on surface design and texture. Students are asked to bring an old towel for clean up. All other materials will be provided including snacks and water. No previous experience needed! This event is 21+ only. Students are permitted to bring their own adult beverages. Please drink responsibly.
Location: Helotes, 78023 Exact address will be sent by email with additional information 5-7 days before event
Date: Thursday. December 8
Pick up: Students will be able to pick up their ornaments from the studio 1-2 weeks after class is complete.
Other Important Facility Information:
- The studio is wheelchair accessible via a ramp at the back entrance to the studio.
- Parking is available in front of the studio in a half circle driveway.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to your instructor
- A bathroom is available for use.
- Ask before you use a piece of equipment that you aren’t familiar with.
- No smoking in or outside of the studio.
- Because of space and liability issues, guests are not allowed in the Teaching Center during classes or Open Studio.
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the start of class, students receive a credit to be used toward a different class.
- Cancellation within 29-0 days of the start of class, students receive no refund.
Taught by: Elyse Cano Brown