Join to learn how to throw on the pottery wheel and get a little messy! This six class course is designed to develop basic throwing skills on the wheel. The class includes 25 lbs. of clay (Laguna Speckled Buff or Laguna B Mix with or w/o speckles), tools, your glazes, and firings. Students are asked to bring an old towel for clean up. All other materials will be provided. This class is only available to students 18 years and up.
Location: address and additional info will be sent to your email 5-7 days before class begins
Sunday Class Dates: September 11, 18, 25, October 2,9,16
*The final 2 classes on October 9,16 can be used as make up classes. If you do not miss any classes then these are additional class/practice days with teacher assistance.
Other Important Facility Information:
- The studio is wheelchair accessible via a ramp at the back entrance to the studio.
- Parking is available in front of the studio in a half circle driveway.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to your instructor
- A bathroom is available for use.
- Only students enrolled in classes may sign up for the open studio time.
- Ask before you use a piece of equipment that you aren’t familiar with.
- No smoking in or outside of the studio.
- Because of space and liability issues, guests are not allowed in the Teaching Center during classes or Open Studio.
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the start of class, students receive a full refund (minus a $50 administrative fee).
- Cancellation within 29-0 days of the start of class, students receive no refund.
Taught by: Elyse Cano Brown